Tree Maintenance Ltd. recognise the constraints on Local Authority budgets and their obligation to comply with statutory requirements. Tree Maintenance Ltd. consultants include ex-Local Authority Tree Officers with extensive experience in planning, parks, highways and open space tree management.
We can provide short and long-term support for both planning and open-space tree management requirements at a competitive cost.
Our services to Local Authorities include:
- Independent planning application assessment against local and national policy guidance
- Tree preservation order enforcement, management and review
- Health & safety inspections and survey of existing tree stock
- Policy and strategy formulation
- Contract letting and management
- Complaint handling
- School tree risk management
Tree Maintenance Ltd. can integrate and work with Local Authority staff to provide a seemless integrated service for Local Authority clients.
Call Tree Maintenance Ltd. on 01285 760 466 or contact us using this form to discuss how we can help you.